Maasai Development Project

The Maasai Development Project Blog will be used by members to post updates particularly while on trips to Kenya. Here you can view these posts and make comments.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Oct 24, Wednesday

Today Jan met with Pastor Patrick M, who is the coordinator for the lay workers in the Kajiado District. It was my birthday so I headed over to Maxwell to spend sometime with my daugther and work on the computer while the truck was being fixed.
I had baby Sammy with me and he kept me plenty busy.
Kim

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is your address? I can't seem to find it on your web site.
you have my e-mail address.
Beverly Rose

January 30, 2008 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Kim DeWitt said...

Maasai Development Project
PO Box 394
Harvey ND 58341

February 14, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home