Maasai Development Project

The Maasai Development Project Blog will be used by members to post updates particularly while on trips to Kenya. Here you can view these posts and make comments.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday

It was good to put our feet on solid ground after what seemed like forty hours of flying time (actually it was just a little over 20 hours this time)! We fell into bed about 12:30am last night and I was up before 6am this morning - not a solid nights sleep at all!

It was quite cold last night and early this morning, but when the sun broke through the clouds it brought some warmth our way. After a somewhat busy day I took my lap top and sat on the stairs outside facing Ngong Hills and the setting sun, it felt good on my face and I realized how good it is to be back home in Kenya. After about 20 minutes of emailing I realized that I was sitting in a nest of little tiny ants.....and I once again was welcomed back to Africa!

Tomorrow Heather and I will head off to the MDP office to pick up all the mission trip supplies that are stored there and then we'll spend the day sorting and packing.

Thank you all for your encouraging emails and prayers, they mean so very much to me.

kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home