Maasai Development Project

The Maasai Development Project Blog will be used by members to post updates particularly while on trips to Kenya. Here you can view these posts and make comments.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Kenya Trip - October 2008

October 6, 2008 - I'm sitting at the Minneapolis airport getting ready to leave on my October Kenya trip. I wasn't sure if I would be leaving or not so many things happened this past week to make me wonder if I should cancel or postpone my trip. As Celeste and I were talking on the phone this morning I realized that whenever God has plans it seems like Satan tries to do what he can to stop them. So I am excited to go and see the blessings and the progress that God has planned for this trip. Please keep me in your prayers and I'll keep in touch. Jan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home